Hello veggie lover!
If you’re tired of spending a ton of money buying safe, quality food for you and your family, it’s time to grow some of your own food and get off the grocery bandwagon.
Are you embarrassed by how clueless you are on everything from compost, to cover crops, to carrot seeds? Don’t stress about this another minute.
If you’ve dreamed of being more self-sufficient, but feel like there’s too much that you’re juggling already to even think about adding in another job to do, you will be pleased and relieved to know how straightforward it can be to just get started.
You can grow great food for your family in a short amount of time. And it won’t take a lot of space or money to start making your land work for you. I don’t care if you’ve got a balcony or a big acre to work with- we can make what dirt you’ve got, produce a lot! Together we can design an organic garden and edible landscape that feeds you.
Many garden professionals give you information that’s either too simple or too complicated for you.
Many garden designers will try to make you into a garden clone of them- same plants, same methods, same outcomes.
Many permaculture experts charge twice what I do.
Luckily for you, this is going to be a year of big harvests, because I’m not like a lot of other garden professionals.
- I want you to learn the most successful methods to grow food without chemicals and expensive products.
- I’m going to analyze your garden- the setup, sunset, soil, etc.
- I will listen to you to figure out what you want to eat and harvest from your space.
- I will assist you to identify the best options- for your time AND your budget.
- I will save you money by helping you fast-track your plan for success and avoid expensive failures.
- I am committed to providing affordable, informed, customized support to you.
Invite me over. If you live in Western NC, I can come to your home/garden space and do your consultation in person. For those of you who live far away from me, Skype, email, and the good old telephone can give me all the information I need to maximize your time and your space for the harvest and the food you want. Let’s talk and troubleshoot together. Schedule an onsite garden consultation to take your garden space to the next level of production. You can hire me to come to your garden and give you onsite advice.
Sample Consultation Topics:
• Veggie Coaching
• Design Coaching Consultation – how to best design the plant selection to maximize your space
• Annual or Perennial Flowers Consultation
• Seed Starting Party
• Introductory Consultation- how to start gardening your space
• and more!
Gift Certificates: You can show the gardeners or aspiring gardeners in your life that you truly value them and their pursuits. Consider how happy this special someone will feel to receive a gift certificate for custom garden consultation. Gift certificates will be mailed to you (snail mail or pdf) or the gift recipient for any of the services I provide with an appropriate occasion card. For available services and fees, email me at rachel@ getyourgardengrowing.com.
Your garden consultation will focus on design, techniques & plants to get you growing your own food!
email@example.com Homegrown made easy.
Garden design, garden consultation, & soil science. Asheville, NC